No matter what the weather, a spray tan at Beautination will give you a golden glow that will make you look and feel radiant!
Do you have a special event coming up? A wedding, birthday, reunion, party or a general night out where you want to look fab? Then start your beauty routine with a spray tan that will not fail to impress!
A spray tan will not only give your skin a healthy golden glow, but it also accentuates your features, will make you look slimmer and boost your self-confidence. Book your spray tan with Beautination and feel fantastic today!
Beautination uses Sienna X spray tan solution, which is favoured by many celebrities and used in popular TV shows, such as ‘Dancing on Ice’, ‘Strictly Come Dancing’ and ‘How to Look Good Naked’. Beautination uses a number of colours and strengths to ensure the right match with your skin tone. Whether you want to get a natural golden tan or a brown to dark brown tan, we will find the right shade for you. Over the course of 8-10 hours your tan will develop giving you a flawless, streak free and healthy looking tan.
All of Beautination’s spray tanning solutions used are manufactured in the UK, are paraben free, alcohol free, and not tested on animals. The main active ingredient in all spray tans is Dihydroxyacetone (DHA), which is non toxic, approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and the DHA in the solutions used by Beautination is also 100% organic.
Appointments are available at Beautination’s home-based spray tanning treatment room located in Cuxton, in Rochester, Kent. Mobile appointments throughout Medway and the surrounding areas available for party group bookings only.
|Spray Tan Price List|
|Sienna X Full Body Spray Tan||£15|
|Spray Tan Pamper Party with Sienna X (minimum 5 persons)||£10 per person|
To see Beautination’s full list of treatments, please see our main Price List.
If you are not sure what additional treatment to have, why not invite a friend or two and make it a social event? Beauty pamper parties are also available, as well as some great package offers!
Beauty Packages available! – Want more than one treatment? Then check out our Beauty Packages page that has packages to suit and at discounted prices.
Before Your Spray Tan:
- Exfoliate your skin, shave or wax the night before
- Do not wear deodorant, perfume, aftershave or make-up
- Do not moisturise – this will act as a barrier
- Wear dark, loose fitting clothing and remove all jewellery
After Your Spray Tan
- Do not shower or bathe for at least 8 hours while your tan develops.
- Avoid water or any form of exercise that may cause you to perspire for at least 8-10 hours
- As the tan develops, avoid touching or rubbing your skin
- Avoid swimming, as chlorine can affect your tan
- Long hot baths, showers or excessive use of soap will cause your tan to fade quicker. Ensure you pat your skin dry and do not rub excessively.
- Moisturise regularly to maintain your tan for longer
Please note: It is not recommended for those who are pregnant in their first trimester to get a spray tan.